Tuesday, August 17, 2010

wow.

I haven't updated this blog in a while...it's been like a year?

well...
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to continue. :D

Before I start...I will say that I have new (and improved) artwork to show.
(well...if you haven't seen it through facebook...or in my other blog)
I don't know if I'll go through the trouble of posting everything I've done so far (in the past year) here.

Maybe I'll post new stuff starting now or something.
(I'm finishing something up today...so look for that if you're interested)

I look at my earlier stuff here and think 'wow...that's kind of embarrassing'.


But to sum up the past year...and a half...



I have completely moved (meaning...all of my stuff has moved) from San Francisco to Montgomery Alabama after being in SF for about a year and a half.
I plan to stay in Montgomery or in Huntsville while I'm here.

I saw and met several artists in person while I was there.


I'm still taking classes at Academy of Art University...because I have to (more on that later).

I have new artwork. (whoo!)
But no new site showing that work (awww.)
Working on it though! (yeah!)

'Spacegirl' is (really) in the works in comic form. (really this time?)

I've seen a bunch of movies. (yeah)

Read a bunch of books.

And I'll be posting more. (I suppose that's good too...depending who you are :D )

I'll now have more time to travel. (yay!)



I think that's it for right now. :|

No comments: